Check out some of Julie's favorite things.
Who knows, you might like them, too!
Places to bring your unwanted clothing, household goods, and Furniture
Places to donate clothing and/or furniture
- Consignment Originals, Cheshire, CT
You could also consign them to some local shops and get store credit or cold hard cash! Here are a few of my favorites!
"Go To" Yoga Postures
- Restorative Bridge
- Legs up the Wall
- Sphinx (Yin and Yang Versions)
- Anahatasana (heart-melting pose)
Ways to Help Others
- Volunteer at New Haven Reads
- Donate goods and/or volunteer at IRIS (Integrated Refugee & Immigrant Services)
- Donate food and goods to The North Haven Animal Control
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clarke and Sarah Powers
- Your body, Your yoga: Learn Alignment Cuesthat are Skillful, Safe, and Best Suited to You by Bernie Clarke and Paul Grilley
- Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridiens for Manual and Movement Therapists by Tom Myers
- Yin Yoga by Paul Grilley
- Buddha's Playbook by Josh Summers
- Mastering the Core Teachings of Buddha: An Unusally Hardcore Dharma Book by Daniel M. Ingram