Hand Reflexology is often used:
- as an alternative to Foot Reflexology when there is an injury to a foot
- when clients complain of headaches, neck/shoulder tension, and acute pain in general.
- when clients just love how Hand Reflexology makes them feel
Many clients feel that Hand Reflexology helps them:
- relieve their tender, achy and overworked hands.
- replenish the soft tissues in their hands and in turn, helping their hands feel like new again
- experience relaxation throughout your whole body by stimulating reflex points on the hands
- de-stress and feel better
If you work with your hands and need some relief or know of someone who does, book your Hand Reflexology session today!
Who loves Hand Reflexology?
- people who work on computers
- manual therapy workers (massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists)
- people who love to crochet, knit, weave, sew...
- people with neck and shoulder tension
- people who suffer from headaches
Anyone with tired, achy hands can feel relief with Hand Reflexology